Quesadilla (Crispy Chicken Quesadilla Box)
All about Quesadilla (Crispy Chicken Quesadilla Box) ingredients, method of preparation, nutritional facts, reviews, and latest news. Taco Bell has launched its new Crispy Chicken Quesadilla Box that you can get for $5. This mouth-watering dish is a perfect union that includes crispy chicken marinated in a cheesy quesadilla, complete with a Crunchy Taco, Doritos Locos Taco, and a medium soft drink. Quesadilla is a Mexican dish that features a grilled tortilla wrap with your choice of filling and melted cheese. Typically, Quesadillas or tortillas are stuffed with cheese, folded, and then grilled into a simple dish and served with beans or a little salad at Mexican restaurants. The Crispy Chicken Quesadilla is a great nutritious meal. You can also get creative and add different kinds of vegetables, cooked meats, and a good quality melting cheese to make them more delicious and healthy.
Ingredients of Quesadilla (Crispy Chicken Quesadilla Box)We have divided the ingredients into two parts; one for filling and the other for the quesadilla. Let us know all the ingredients that you need to prepare this recipe.
For the filling
- Rotisserie chicken You can use its substitute cooked chicken tenders, thighs, or even canned chicken that is drained. But you need to make sure that whatever chicken you are using is shredded.
- Vegetable oil
- Bell pepper – You can use red bell peppers; however any color will go well with it.
- Salsa verde
- Salt and pepper
For making the quesadilla
- Flour tortillas – use a large size
- Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- Cooking spray or oil
Instructions for preparing Quesadilla (Crispy Chicken Quesadilla Box)
Before preparing the recipe you need to prepare your ingredients. Hence, shred the chicken and cheese, chop the bell pepper and avocado, and drain the corn.
Make the filling
- First, you need to cook the shredded chicken in oil for about a minute, then add the bell pepper and stir well.
- Next, add the salsa verde over the chicken and let it simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Stir the remaining filling ingredients.
- Transfer everything to a bowl. Keep aside.
Assembling and cooking the chicken quesadilla
- Keep a tortilla in a freshly greased pan, then place the cheeses and filling in layers on one side.
- Then, fold the tortilla in half to seal it properly.
- Cook until the cheese melts. Then, flip and cook the other side for a minute or two until it becomes brown.
- Remove the quesadilla from the pan and continue this process to make the rest of the quesadillas.
- Then, slice it to serve hot.
For Topping and dipYou can have this chicken quesadilla as it is or you can top it with your favorite dips. Following are a few dip ideas for your favorite chicken quesadilla.
- Sour cream
- Homemade guacamole
- Your favorite salsa
- Pico de Gallo
- Hot sauce
Nutritional Values of Quesadilla (Crispy Chicken Quesadilla Box)Calories You will get 650 calories in a Crispy Chicken Quesadilla from Taco Bell; most of the calories come from fat (52%).
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- Calories: 650
- Calories From Fat: 340
- Total Fat: 37g
- Saturated Fat: 13.0g
- Trans Fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 1480mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 51g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 26g
- Vitamin A: 10%
- Vitamin C: 2%
- Calcium: 45%
- Iron: 15%
1. Azra A May 08, 2020
2. Rona D of Hayward, CA Jun 01, 2019
3. Lucianne of Dallas, TXMay 13, 2018