Queso Crunch Taco
How to make Queso Crunch Taco
The Queso Crunch Taco features the brand’s popular Del Taco and wraps it in a warm flour tortilla with a layer of creamy Queso Blanco in between.
The Taco from Del taco restaurant features seasoned beef, crisp lettuce, hand-grated cheddar cheese and diced tomatoes in a crunchy taco shell.
The queso blanco is a sauce made with real cheese, real milk, jalapeños and heavy cream. You can find the sauce in between the taco and the flour tortilla.
If you want to prepare this dish at home, then you can follow our recipe that we have simplified for you. You can prepare this Del taco menu easily at home by following a few simple steps. But, before going to the method of preparation, you need to know all the ingredients that you need for this recipe.
The main ingredient of Queso Crunch Taco is seasoned beef and cheddar cheese. There are also other ingredients including a few seasoning powder. So, let us know all the ingredients that you need to prepare this recipe right inside your kitchen.
- Flour tortilla
- Shredded lettuce
- Cheddar cheese
- Ground beef
- Olive oil
- Del Taco Queso blanco
- Paprika powder
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Pepper powder
Method of Preparation
- To begin with the recipe, switch on the pan and heat oil in the pan over low-medium heat. Once the oil is warm, add ground beef to the oil.
- Cook the beef for 3-4 minutes or until it becomes golden brown, while stirring the beef occasionally in oil over low-medium flame.
- When you are done with the meat, drain the excess grease. Now, it’s time to season the beef.
- Add salt, paprika powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper powder to the meat.
- Stir for about 1-2 minutes or until the seasoning blends well with the meat. Add 1 cup of water and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- After you are done with meat switch off the flame and keep aside. The texture of seasoned beef should not be liquid at all; liquid texture may create problem while assembling the taco.
- Heat oil in a pan over low-medium flame. Fry tortilla in the oil while giving it a shape of a taco. When you are done with the taco, take out of oil and keep aside.
- Now, it’s time to assemble the Taco. Place 1 flour tortilla on a flat pan. Add a layer of Del Taco’s queso blanco on it. Carefully wrap the tortilla around the crunchy fried taco, complementing its shape.
- Then add seasoned ground beef, shredded lettuce and cheddar cheese inside the crunchy taco.
- Heat micro oven and place the taco inside it for about 1-2 minutes or until the cheese melts. When you are done with the Queso crunch taco, take it out of the oven and serve hot.
- You can serve this dish with queso blanco.
There are 400 calories in a Queso Crunch Taco from Del Taco; most of the calories come from fat (52%). Let us know the approximate amount of all the nutrients that you get from a Queso Crunch Taco from Del Taco.
- Serving Size: 1 taco
- Calories: 400
- Calories From Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 23g (35%)
- Saturated Fat: 15.0g (75%)
- Trans Fat: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22%)
- Sodium: 640mg (27%)
- Total Carbohydrates: 28g (9%)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12%)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 20g (40%)
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 0%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nutritional Facts source:Del Taco
Del Taco® upgrades their regular Nacho Cheese Sauce to a whole other level with the introduction of their New Queso Blanco and they're lighting up a bunch of menu favorites with it! Get ready for your look at their New Queso Crunch Taco in this detailed review! Featuring Large Crunchy Taco Shell filled with Seasoned Beef, Hand-Grated Cheddar Cheese, Crisp Lettuce and Chopped Fresh Tomatoes, the New Queso Crunch Taco is then nestled in a Flour Tortilla with a Layer of Creamy Queso Blanco in between. Ian K swings by his local Del Taco® to give the New Queso Crunch Taco featuring their New Queso Blanco a shot! Just how Bomb Sexy was the New Queso Crunch Taco with their New Queso Blanco at Del Taco®?! Only one way to find out, guys! Peep THIS Out!
Every HVAC supply had mold in the entire restaurant, not to mention the amount of stained and moldy ceiling tiles.
The food is cheaper than Taco Bell, if that's possible. They also rip off Taco Bell original items (queso crunch taco instead of double decker / 8 layer burrito instead of 7 layer).
Also - they have burgers, because you know, brand focus and stuff.
The Most Popular Queries
How can I make Queso Crunch Taco healthier?
Ans: You can skip the cheese if you are checking on your calories. Moreover, you can microwave the taco shell to make it crunchy instead of frying it in oil. This will save a lot of calories.
Can I use chicken instead of Beef?
Ans: Yes, you can. It will taste even better. Adding chicken will save your time also, as chicken take lesser time to get cooked compared to the beef. You can also add steak or carne asada instead of beef. The choice is always yours. You can add whatever is available to you and what you like most.
Del Taco launches New Queso Blanco And Taco
“It’s out with the old, and in with the new as Del Taco replaces its nacho cheese sauce with new Queso Blanco at locations nationwide on Thursday, August 31, 2017,” Chew Boom has reported.
The brand launches its new cheese sauce, made with real cheese, real milk, jalapeños and heavy cream, which is also featured in the new menu item of the chain; Queso Crunch Taco.
Queso Blanco can also be found as a standard ingredient in a few menu items like, Queso Loaded Nachos, Queso Bean Burrito, Queso Fries, and Chips & Queso Dip.
Moreover, you can add Queso Blanco to any menu item for 50-cents. Prices and availability may vary from place to place.