How to make Mini Quesadila Cheese
The Mini Quesadilla-Cheese is a soft grilled Tortilla folded with loads of cheese, served with your choice of sauce. The dish features a creamy jalapeno sauce that tastes awesome and adds more fun to the moment you eat it. It is one of the best-selling menu items of Taco Bell chain that you can rely upon when you are unsure about what to order. The dish also serves as a best dish to the vegetarian foodies.
To prepare Taco Bell’s mini cheese Quesadilla you need only a few simple ingredients. Let us know all the ingredients that you need to prepare this dish right at your kitchen by following a few simple and easy steps.
List of Ingredients
- 2 packages Street Taco flour tortillas
- 4 cups grated cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend cheese)
- 1 jar Salsa Verde
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Method of Preparation
- To prepare this dish first preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the grated cheese with 1/4-1/2 jar of the salsa verde in a bowl to combine them well.
- To bake the tortillas cover two sheet pans with tinfoil.
- Grease the tinfoil with the stick of butter and sprinkle the sea salt onto the buttered foil.
- Each mini flour tortilla has two sides; a plain side and a grilled side with grill type marks.
- Now rub some butter on the grilled looking side to place that side down onto the sheet pan. Place the tortillas on the pan so that you can place 6 small tortillas onto each sheet pan.
- Repeat this step until you are done with the first 12 tortillas buttered side down and baked. Now the tortillas are ready to assemble.
- Add one and half tablespoon of the cheese salsa mixture onto the center of each flour tortilla.
- Bake the tortillas for another 5 minutes or until the cheese gets melted.
- Take the pan out of the oven. Now gently fold each little quesadilla in half by slowly pressing them.
- Your mini cheese quesadillas are ready. Serve them hot.
- To reheat the stored quesadillas, place them on a foil lined sheet pan in a single layer and then bake at 350 F for 5 minutes.
- These mini taco tortillas have two sides; a grilled looking side and a non grilled side. Always place the grilled side out while baking them in the oven.
The mini quesadilla- cheese is full of nutrients. There are 190 calories in a mini cheese quesadilla from Taco Bell; most of the calories come from carbohydrates and fat. Let us know the approximate amount of all the nutrients that we get from a mini quesadilla- cheese.
Calorie breakdown: 44% fat, 37% carbs, 19% protein.
Serving Size: 1 quesadilla (60 g)
- Calories: 190
- Total Fat: 9.00g
- Saturated Fat: 5.000g
- Trans Fat- 0.00
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 510mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 17.00g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0g
- Sugars: 1.00g
- Protein: 9.00g
Reviewed September 22, 2017
I do not want to admit going to fast food, but I love their mini chicken quesadilla. it is a great treat for 1$ although it can be a bit messy to eat!
Date of visit: September 2017
MAY 17, 2010
Taco Bell's Mini Quesadilla takes a regular soft taco flour tortilla and presses a melted blend of Pepper Jack, Mozzarella, and Cheddar cheese inside it (i.e. it's a Taco Bell Quesadilla, only smaller). While cheese flavor is often lost in a lot of Taco Bell menu items, with nothing else to distract your taste buds, you can actually taste the three different types of cheese and enjoy their flavors within the plain flour tortilla.
Although I enjoyed eating Taco Bell's Mini Quesadilla and it makes a great snack, at the 89 cent range, you get a lot more mileage out of the Beefy 5-Layer Burrito which "eats like a meal" to steal the Campbell slogan. Still, sometimes you just want a plain quesadilla to snack on.
Posted on May 18, 2010 by XAQuiri Daiquiri
Yes, the review is over already. There isn’t anything else I can write about. There’s no point in going into a discussion on the taste, because if you can’t imagine what cheese on a tortilla tastes like then I don’t want to talk to you. I can’t say it is worth the low price of $.89, mainly because it is sitting next to items like the Potato Burrito, Crispy Taco and Beefy Five Layer Burrito. With filling items like those, who needs this?
Pros -- It is 89 cents
Cons -- Why would anyone want to eat just cheese on a tortilla?
Reviewed April 17, 2018
Stopped in for a quick dinner yesterday. People were very friendly. Food was fast. Cost was cheap. Food was great! I had the standard Bean Burrito and one of those mini quesadillas . . . both were excellent 🙂
The Most Popular Queries
Can I make variations to my mini cheese quesadillas?
Ans: Yes, you can add your favourite meat such as chicken or beef if you do not like it all vegetarian. If you are a vegetarian then you can add your favourite veggies to make it more healthy and delicious.
Can I store the cheese quesadillas in refrigerator?
Ans: Yes, you can store the prepared cheese quesadillas in refrigerator. You can wrap them in a plastic wrap then store it. When you wish to have it, just heat it in an oven to enjoy the delicious dish.
Taco Bell brings back the favourite menu item including cheese quesadilla after fans petitioned.
Taco Bell has announced to bring back a few of its favourite menu items after fans petitioned to bring back them to the chain’s menu.
The return of our beloved potatoes is just the first step in showing our fans the strong continued commitment to vegetarian we are making this year," Liz Matthews, Taco Bell's global chief food innovation officer, says. "We have long been a leader in the vegetarian space, but this year, we have more meatless options in store that vegetarians, veggie-curious, and even meat-eaters will love. Some of Taco Bell's most popular vegetarian items include the Black Bean Chalupa, the Black Bean Crunchwrap Supreme, and the Cheese Quesadilla," msn has reported.
Moreover Taco Bell has planned to add 30 vegetarian dishes on its US menu in total to become the favourite fast-food destination for those who don't eat meat.