How to make Meat Nacho
Meat Nacho from Taco Villa includes corn tortilla chips, seasoned beef, Mexican cheese, and queso sauce in it. You can order this menu as a side dish with other menu items from Taco Villa restaurant.
If you want to prepare this dish at home, then you can follow the recipe below that we have modified for your convenience. Before preparing this dish, you should arrange the required ingredients for preparing this dish.
Meat Nacho from Taco Villa features ground seasoned beef, cheese blend, and queso sauce as its main ingredients. Besides this it also takes a few other ingredients. So, let us discuss all the nutrients that you need to keep handy at the time of preparation.
- 1 lb ground beef (at least 80% lean)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package (1 oz) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Chopped Green Chiles
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend (8 oz)
- ½ cup Creamy Queso Sauce
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Method of Preparation
- To begin with the recipe, you have to first pre-heat oven to 400°F. Then, line 15x10 inch pan with foil and spray the pan with cooking spray.
- Take a thick-base non stick skillet and place it on the gas stove. Heat oil in the skillet and add ground beef to it. Cook beef over medium-high heat for about 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring frequently. Cook until the beef is thoroughly cooked; drain the excess grease.
- Add in water, taco seasoning mix and green chillies to the beef; Bring to a boil. Then, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring frequently. Cook until the beef gravy is thickened.
- To assemble the meat nachos, spread half of the chips evenly in lined pan. Top chips with half of the beef mixture. Then, sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the beef. Repeat layers.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the pre-heated oven or until the cheese gets melted.
- After the baking is done, pour queso sauce over the meat nachos. Top with avocado, tomatoes, green onions and cilantro on top.
- Serve fresh to enjoy.
You can add a dollop of Mexican cream over the nachos while serving.
To dice avocado, cut it in half, and remove the pit. Using a large spoon, scoop the pulp from the skin. Place one half of the avocado cut side down on the cutting board. Then, make two horizontal cuts to make three planks, then cut lengthwise into strips.
There are 737 calories in 1 serving of meat nacho from Taco Villa; most of the calories come from carbohydrates and fats. Let us discuss all the nutrients that we get from 1 serving of meat nacho from Taco villa.
- Calorie: 737
- Carbs: 66 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 44 g
- Saturated: 0 g
- Polyunsaturated: g
- Monounsaturated: g
- Trans: g
- Protein: 29 g
- Sodium:1453 mg
- Potassium: mg
- Cholesterol: 74 mg
- Vitamin A: 0 %
- Vitamin C: 0 %
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 0%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Nutrition Facts Source: www.tacovilla.com
Anyone from Hobbs knows Taco Villa.
It's a chain in the West Texas area that is way better than Taco Bell... I say this only because others were interested in making the comparisons in previous reviews.
My favorite item is the combo burrito. Pour some of the fresh, homemade salsa on top for a scrumptious filling lunch.
Nacho fries are good too. They aren't spicy at all. It's just gooey nacho cheese poured on top of mostly semi-crispy fries.
Service - especially at the drive-thru - is usually fast and friendly.
UPDATE:::: People want to laugh but probably wouldn't be to funny if all the videos were shared or the snap chat videos were shared to all social media sites. I know a snap chat video was going around of a horrible employee talking nasty talking about if you smoker weed it would be ok being very rude to other employees so hopefully they will eventually share the videos to the news stations and stuff.
Very rude at the drive thru.... after saying we would like a burrito ok anything else yes say we want fries anything else yes shut up please didn't say it but wanted to. Order totally wrong & trying to go sit and get drive thrust attention not happening so we drive around. Go in and try to explain we didn't get our #1 meal just the drink was the funniest cause they didn't understand and was so rude. Nachos were cute just cause they were heart shaped. We got literally half our order but hey maybe they needed to feed their family so maybe it blessed someone. Would never go back when visiting Hobbs... how sad that people would find this funny... this is why business are horrible
Now days and it starts from the top
The Most Popular Queries
Can I add chicken instead of beef in this recipe?
Ans: Yes, you can. You always have an array of options when you prepare a dish at home. You can add your choice of cheese and meat. If you do not like beef, you can add chicken. You can grill it or stir fry the chicken along with a few seasonings and then use it in the meat nacho recipe.
Taco Villa, Odessa introduces Fanatic Survival Kit at an affordable price
Taco Villa chain at Odessa has introduced a fanatic survival kit that you can purchase at a good discounted rate, reported by face book page, Taco Villa fanatics.
The chain has announced this news on their facebook fanatics page through a post that states: “make the whole family happy with our Fanatic Survival Kit! Savings of $3.70. Dine in or drive through today at your local Taco Villa”.
You can order this special kit at just $18.98, which is $3.70 less than the previous price. In this kit you will get 6 crispy tacos and 6 bean burritos. The kit is sufficient for your whole family.
The restaurant has shared this post with a picture of the kit along with the attractive price. To this post, almost hundred people have commented and the post is shared for 68 times.