Deluxe Chicken Nachos
How to make Deluxe Chicken Nachos
Deluxe Chicken Nacho from Taco Villa includes corn tortilla chips, marinated roasted chicken, grated cheese, guacamole, and salsa in it. You can order this menu as a side dish with other menu items from Taco Villa restaurant.
If you want to prepare this dish at home, then you can follow the below recipe that we have modified for your convenience. Before preparing this dish, you should arrange the required ingredients for preparing this dish.
Deluxe Chicken Nacho from Taco Villa features roasted chicken, guacamole, cheddar cheese, and salsa as its main ingredients. The dish also features a few other ingredients that you need to arrange before preparing this dish at home.
- 1 bag restaurant style tortilla chips
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cumin powder
- Pepper powder
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 medium fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 Tbsp ranch dressing, bottled
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
Note: Mix all the above listed ingredients to prepare guacamole.
Method of Preparation
- To prepare this recipe, in a large bowl add chicken breasts, season with cumin, salt, and pepper. Add chicken broth or water to the marinade. Mix well so that the spices coat the chicken well.
- Now, roast the chicken in a 350 degree oven for 1 ½ hours or until the chicken becomes fork tender. When the chicken is done, keep it aside.
- To assemble the nachos, layer the entire surface of a large baking sheet with tortilla chips. Sprinkle some of the cheese on top. Then, shred or chop the chicken and layer it on top of the chips and cheese.
- Next add the black beans, then the salsa on the top of the chicken. Then top the nachos with the rest of the cheese and put in the oven at 325 for about 10 minutes or until the cheese gets melted.
- Sprinkle with the diced jalapenos and onions. Add dollops of the sour cream and guacamole over the nachos.
- Then add some sliced black olive and chopped tomato. Now your deluxe chicken nachos are ready.
- Serve fresh with more salsa on the side to enjoy.
There are 800 calories in 1 serving of deluxe chicken nacho from Taco Villa; most of the calories come from carbohydrates and fats. Let us discuss all the nutrients that we get from 1 serving of deluxe chicken nacho from Taco villa.
- Calories: 800
- Calories from Fat: 420
- Total Fat (g): 46
- Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Trans Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 60
- Sodium (mg): 2600
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 70
- Dietary Fiber (g): 10
- Sugars (g): 0
- Protein (g): 28
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Nutrition Facts Source: www.tacovilla.com
Fort Worth, TX
I listened to my boss rave about this place for a year...so given the opportunity to seek one out this weekend, I did just that.
The short version goes like this: This is pretty straightforward Mexican fast food with a fresh taste and decent prices. The fajita beef was well-seasoned. The Deluxe Nachos were a substantial portion with the toppings well-layered throughout. The nicest touch was the heart-shaped chips. The Nachos come in right around $4.50. The Fajita Taco ($3.49) was nicely stuffed. The ground beef has that old-school flavor...something many places have over-engineered out of existence.
They offer a classic salsa bar with multiple selections. The restaurant was very busy, and mostly clean. They could have kept up with cleaning the tables as people left better. Bathrooms get an A+ for cleanliness. Employees get an A+ for friendliness.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Taco Villa, I stopped by for a taco and taco burger the other night, I was happy to find that the hours have been extended to midnight on weekends. I believe that this location used to close at 11, which is a bummer. I got what I expected, the food here is Tex-Mexish, very Americanized but delicious. I can't get enough of the sauce.
Thanks for being open late and always having such friendly service. I'd also like to note that while I didn't have my dog with me on my recent visit that in the past the employees have always had a dog bone for my dog when she'd go through the drive-thru with me! Love it!
First to Review
great deal on food great staff just wish they would have all my stuff in the bags. check before you leave
The Most Popular Queries
How can you keep the ingredients in nachos fresh?
Ans: If you want to keep the ingredients in nachos fresh and crunchy, then you should add them after the nachos go into the oven. Here, we are talking herbs, greens, tomatoes, fresh salsas, avocado, and guacamole —none of these things remain good when warm.
What kind of cheese should I use in nachos?
Ans: You can add Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese to the nachos, however, you have an array of options as you can add your favourite cheese to the nachos to make it more flavourful.
Taco Villa offers Take out and Drive Through services during pandemic situation
Taco Villa has announced that they are still open for the Take Out and Drive Through services even in the pandemic situation, reported by Facebook page, Taco Villa Fanatics.
They have made this announcement through a Facebook post on their Facebook page, Taco Villa Fanatics. The post is as follows:
Remember...Drive through and take out service is still available at Taco Villa! Our hours are:
Stores with Breakfast:
Sun- Thurs 6:30am -9:30pm Fri- Sat 6:30am- 10:30pm
Stores without Breakfast:
Sun- Thurs 10:00am – 9:30pm Fri- Sat 10am- 10:30pm