How to make Deluxe Burrito
Deluxe Burrito from Taco Inn features seasoned and cooked ground beef wrapped in a big flour tortilla. It also contains rice, grated cheese, lettuce, and black olive in it.
If you want to prepare this dish at home, then you can follow the below recipe that we have modified for your convenience. Before preparing this dish, you should arrange the required ingredients that you need during the preparation.
Deluxe Burrito from Taco Inn includes beef and flour tortilla as its main ingredients. Besides this, the dish also features a few other ingredients that you need to keep handy during the preparation.
- soft flour tortillas
- ½ c cooked white rice
- 2 Tbsp diced green chilies
- ½ pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- refried beans
- thinly shaved lettuce
- diced ripe tomato
- sliced black olive
- diced onion
- shredded medium or sharp cheddar cheese
- taco sauce
Method of Preparation
- To begin with the recipe, you need to prepare the rice. For this, heat a pan on a gas stove. Add cooked rice, taco seasoning, and diced green chillies to it. Stir for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
- Then, in the same pan, add the ground beef and cook until it is done and drain the excess grease. Add the taco seasoning mix and stir for about 2-3 minutes.
- For burrito preparation, lay your tortilla on a paper towel. Add a thin layer of shredded cheese on the tortilla. Add refried beans to it.
- Add 1 layer of ground beef over the beans and then add the rice mixture.
- Now, sprinkle a small amount of cheese over the rice. Garnish with tomato, lettuce, black olive, onion and taco sauce. Fold the tortilla into the shape of a burrito and microwave for a few seconds to soften the cheese.
- Serve hot to enjoy the dish.
There are 530 calories in 1 serving of Deluxe Burrito from Taco Inn; most of the calories come from carbohydrate and fat. Let us discuss all the nutrients that we get from 1 serving of Deluxe Burrito from Taco Inn.
- Serving Size: 1 enchilada
- Calories: 530
- Calories from Fat: 220
- Total Fat: 25g (38%)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0%)
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 90mg (30%)
- Sodium: 0mg (0%)
- Total Carbohydrates: 17g (6%)
- Dietary Fiber: 29g (10%)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 0g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Nutrition Facts Source: https://www.menuwithprice.com/nutrition/taco-inn/
I love Taco Inn! It's a local classic for basic Mexican food. It's been around a long time and you can always find something fresh and healthy on their menu.
Great prices for the food you get. My favorites are bean burritos, mild or spicy, with extra sauce, deluxe nachos, and the deluxe burritos!
They have great enchiladas too.
I had the most disgusting burrito I've ever had in my life here... I got the deluxe burrito it was tiny, and had maybe one teaspoon of ground beef and 99% beans and the sour cream at very bottom last bite.it was made horribly. This was my first and most likely my last time I'll ever go here.
Over time, this location has proven itself worthy of the 4 stars. Clean, friendly, and prompt. Salsa bar is always kept full, and the food is consistent.
**original review below:
I for one have always been a fan of local dining so I would pick this over a taco bell any day! The service here is always spot on, and the people are really nice. The menu has all your ameri-mexican favorites, burrito, taco, enchiladas, nachos...etc. None of the menu items have failed me yet.
They have a fresh salsa bar which is rare for fast food and they also have hash browns or as they call "potato things" which totally completes any order. The meat in the tacos are generous.
Don't expect the real authentic mexican deal here (there are a good few in town if you prefer that experience), but Taco inn is dependable and yummy, perfect for a snack or meal, this american-mexican favorite will have you happy you stopped by
The More Related Queries
How can I store a deluxe burrito?
Ans: You can wrap the burrito in a silver foil and store it in a zip lock bag or freezer safe bag. If you want to eat them, you can warm it in a microwave and serve it with your favourite dip.