How to make Cinnabon Delights
Cinnabon Delight is a dessert from Taco Bell chain, which basically features yeast donut holes filled with Cinnabon's signature cream cheese frosting and rolled in Cinnabon's trademark Makara cinnamon and sugar.
Cinnabon is the company that produces Cinnabon Delights. Taco Bell has collaborated with Cinabon company to prepare a wonderful fusion desert menu (Cinnabon Balls) for a bigger audience.
- 1 package ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls of choice
- Cream cheese icing, usually a package of ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls is complimented with icing
- ¾ cup granulated or caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup white frosting of choice
- ¼ cup caramel sauce for topping, warmed until reaching pourable consistency
Method of Preparation
Method of Preparation
- Bring the package of ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls to unroll each piece.
- Cut each unrolled cinnamon roll into three pieces in similar length. Give each piece the shape of small balls with the help your hands.
- Place two bowls. Add melted butter into one bowl, while adding the mix of sugar and cinnamon powder into the other bowl.
- Dip cinnamon balls in melted butter then roll them in sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Arrange the cinnamon balls on baking tray that is lined with silicon sheet. Leave some space between each cinnamon ball.
- Preheat the oven at 350ºF (177ºF) and bake the Cinnabon Balls for around ten minutes until they become golden brown and baked properly.
- You can also deep-fry these cinnamon balls instead of baking as per your taste and choice. For deep-frying preheat the peanut or vegetable oil up to 350ºF (177ºF). Fry cinnamon balls for around three minutes or until they become golden brown. Make sure you have not added a lot of balls as doing so may make the oil temperature drop and hence the desert balls may break into pieces.
- Take out the balls from oil and let them cool at room temperature, which will take about ten minutes or more.
- Warm the white frosting and cinnamon rolls icing over low heat or on a microwave for ten seconds to soften it for easy handling. Pour the melted icing into a piping bag having a small tip.
- Push the tip to inject frosting into each baked cinnamon ball so that it puffs up a little bit.
- Add caramel sauce over cinnamon balls for extra flavor.
- You can make approximately 20-25 Cinnabon Balls with this recipe.
For a Serving Size of 1 order, pack of 12 Cinnabon Balls (930g)
- Calories: 930
- Calories from Fat: 477 (51.3%)
- Total Fat: 53g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Trans fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 480mg
- Carbohydrates: 104g
- Net carbs: 101g
- Sugar: 59g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 90μg (10%)
- Calcium: 60mg (6%)
- Iron: 1.6mg (21%)
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs.
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile
We’re not discussing fine cuisine here but, like it or not, fast food is a staple of American pop culture. So, while I’m only a fan of a few dollar menu items w-extra fire sauce and the Doritos Locos taco, I have fallen into a dangerous trap with the Cinnabon Delights. Also a pop culture foodie’s necessity. If I’m going to write about them, then I need to eat them a few times - triangulate my research data.
In all seriousness- they’re so good: sugary and warm and chewy - now, no visit to TBell will be complete without them. I’ll need them on the menu for a long time- they’re better than the twists.
Date of visit: July 2018
Posted November 23rd, 2013 | 6:03pm by Ryan
Cinnabon Delights are a bit messy with being coated in Makara cinnamon sugar and they’ll likely leave some grease stains on whatever they touch. These decadent dessert balls are worth whatever finger-licking cleanup is needed, but they are sized just about right to make for a decent “poppable” treat. The cinnamon sugar dusted sweet crust exterior is delicately crisp while the warm Cinnabon frosting center oozes with a thick and creamy kick of sugar. I had my Cinnabon Delights soon after I placed my order so I hesitate to recommend them in any other way but warm.
Pros: Sugar. Sugar. Sugar. Warm, creamy sweet center. A Taco Bell dessert menu item that got my attention. Sugar.
Cons: Dusty cinnamon sugar plus a little on the oily side might make for a minor grubbing on the go challenge.
Taco Bell’s Cinnabon Delights Are Now Available Nationally
“While Taco Bell's First Meal breakfast menu won't be available nationally until 2014, one of its items, Cinnabon Delights, have been made available early as part of Taco Bell's snackable dessert menu,” reported by Brand Eating.
Previously Cinnabon Balls were only available at Taco Bell restaurants during breakfast hours, but now they can be ordered all day nationwide.
You can purchase pack of four Cinnabon Balls at $1.49 (It may vary depending upon the quantity of Cinnabon Balls per 1 pack).
The Most Popular Queries
What is the price of Cinnabon Delights?
Ans: You can get a pack of four Cinnabon Delights for one order at $1.49.
When does Taco Bell serve Cinnabon Balls?
Ans: Previously Taco Bell served Cinnabon Balls only during breakfast hours; later the mouth-watering dessert is available in the chain all day long. However f you want to have the delicacy of this desert at any time, then you can prepare it in your kitchen with a few simple ingredients.
How many calories are there in a two-pack Cinnabon Delights?
Ans: There are 160 calories in a two-pack Taco Bell Cinnabon balls; 80 calories per one Cinnabon Ball Delights.