Chicken Cheddar Quesadilla
How to make Chicken Cheddar Quesadilla
Chicken cheddar quesadilla is one of the most loved menu items from Del Taco chain. The menu features seasoned shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, and a good combination of vegetables wrapped in a crispy flour tortilla. The dish is a good combination of meat and veggies. Moreover, the cheese adds extra taste to the dish. Overall, it is a power packed menu from Del Taco chain that comes with a lot of nutrients.
If you want to prepare the dish at home, you can go through the below recipe. Before going to the preparation, you must know what ingredients you need to prepare this dish at home.
Chicken cheddar quesadilla is one of the most loved menu items in Del Taco restaurant. The dish features chicken and cheddar cheese as its main ingredient. However, the menu takes a few exotic vegetables in it along with a good blend of seasoning. So, let us know all the ingredients that you find from a chicken cheddar quesadilla from Del Taco.
We have enlisted ingredients that will prepare 4 servings. So, you can adjust the quantity of the ingredients accordingly.
- Servings: 4
- 4 wheat tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts
- 250 g cheddar (shredded)
- 2 bell pepper (red)
- 20 g cilantro
- limes (zest + juice)
- 20 g mint
- red onion
- green onions
- 100 g yogurt
- 100 g corn
- 2 tbsp paprika powder
- oil for frying and greasing
Method of Preparation
- To prepare the dish, first wash bell pepper and cucumber properly. Remove seeds and cut into fine slices. Now, transfer cucumber and bell peppers to a large mixing bowl.
- Roughly chop cilantro and mint and add to the same bowl. Season the vegetables with lime zest, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine all the ingredients. Let it sit to marinate.
- Peel red onion and green onions and dice finely. Peel, pit, and dice avocados. Transfer all the ingredients to a bowl. In the same bowl add cheddar, yogurt, and corn. Stir all of them to combine. Now season with salt, and pepper.
- Wash the chicken breasts and cut it into strips. Then season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Switch on the gas stove and place a frying pan on it. Add oil in the pan and warm on medium-high heat. After the oil is warm, fry chicken breast for approx. 3 – 4 min., or until they become golden brown.
- After you are done with the chicken, add paprika powder to it and mix. Transfer the chicken to a bowl, add cheddar-yogurt mixture to it and stir well to combine.
- To assemble the quesadilla, place a tortilla on a flat pan or surface, add half of the tortilla with the filling, and then fold the tortilla in half to close.
- Repeat the same procedure with remaining tortillas and filling. Grease a pan and fry each tortilla in the pan on both sides until golden bowl, which will take you 1-2 minutes per side.
- Slice the quesadillas into wedges and serve hot with your favourite salad to enjoy the dish.
There are 550 calories in a Cheddar Chicken Quesadilla from Del Taco; most of the calories come from fat (51%). Let us discuss the approximate quantity of all the nutrients that you get from a chicken cheddar quesadilla.
- Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- Calories: 550
- Calories from Fat: 280
- Total Fat: 31g (48%)
- Saturated Fat: 16.0g (80%)
- Trans Fat: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 130mg (43%)
- Sodium: 1190mg (50%)
- Total Carbohydrates: 33g (11%)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 34g (68%)
- Vitamin A: 15%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Calcium: 70%
- Iron: 15%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nutritional Facts source:Del Taco
Artesia, CA, 8/7/2020
Nachos are pretty darn good for fast food! It comes with cheese, jalapeños, sour cream and tomatoes. The chicken quesadilla came piping hot with just enough cheese inside, I don't feel jipped . $5.90, $4.29 for the queso nachos and $1.19 for the quesadilla snacker. Would get both again!
San Bernardino, CA
Worst spicy jack chicken quesadilla ever. Barely any cheese with some old ass chicken. Ate not even half and tossed it. Then the girl on grave was a Chatty Cathy, Im thinking im don't wanna talk to anyone I just want my order. Last time going to this location especially late night
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile
We were passing by Del Taco and I noticed that they offered a nice looking burger - actually a double burger! We went in and ordered: I got the double cheese burger; my daughter went with the Chicken Cheddar Quesadilla. She said her meal was better than Taco Bell and I thought the burger fared well with the usual burger fast food places! The place was clean ; the service was prompt and professional. I know it's probably an exception to be rating this on its burger rather than a taco or burrito, but when I stop at a Taco Bell, it's usually one that also offers Long John Silver meals. A very pleasant surprise!
Date of visit: June 2016
The Most Popular Queries
Can I add any other vegetables to chicken cheddar quesadilla along with bell peppers and cucumber?
Ans: Yes, you can add your choice of vegetables in your favourite chicken cheddar quesadilla, which will enhance the taste as per your requirements. Moreover, you can add your choice of cheese instead of cheddar cheese, if you like to do so.
What is the allergy information about Del Taco Chicken Quesadilla?
Ans: A Del Taco Cheddar Chicken Quesadilla contains gluten, milk, soy and wheat and it does not contain egg, fish, MSG, peanuts, shellfish or tree nuts. However, they are not completely allergen free
Del Taco introduces a few mix and match menu items inclusing a few Tacos, quesadillas, and burritos.
“Kicking off 2019 in style, Del Taco has launched a new menu promotion offering a Mix And Match 2 for $4 and 2 for $5 value menu. The Mix2 Menu lets guests mix and match two of the following items for just $4,” Menu and Price has reported.
The menu items include chicken flatbread taco, chicken street taco, beer battered fish taco, chicken quesadilla, and a few burrito menu items including Del combo burrito, Del beef burrito, spicy chicken grilled burrito, and 8-layer veggie burrito.
These menu items will be a proper combination of two popular dishes of Del taco chain.