How to make Cheese Quesadilla
Cheese Quesadilla from Chronic Taco is one of the favourite menu items for the cheese lovers as this dish includes lots and lots of cheese in it. If you want to prepare this dish at home, then you can follow the below recipe that we have modified for your convenience. Before preparing this dish, you should arrange the required ingredients that you need during the preparation.
Cheese Quesadilla from Chronic Taco features cheese as its main ingredient. Besides this, the dish also features a few other ingredients that you need to keep handy during the preparation.
- 2 medium flour tortillas (homemade or store-bought)
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- salt, to taste
- sour cream or Mexican crema
- pico de gallo or your favorite chunky salsa
Method of Preparation
- To begin with the recipe, heat a large non-stick skillet over low-medium heat. Heat the tortillas slightly on the skillet, while flipping them over every 10 seconds, until the tortillas are easily foldable and pliable.
- Now evenly divide the cheese and sprinkle it onto one half of each tortilla. Now, you need to season it with salt.
- Fold the tortillas over the cheese to create a quesadilla shape.
- Now add oil in a skillet and cook the quesadillas for about 1-2 minutes or until one side of the quesadilla becomes golden-brown. You can press down lightly on the top of the quesadilla with a spatula to prevent the tortillas from opening up.
- Then, flip over the quesadilla and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until it becomes golden-brown from the other side and the cheese is fully melted.
- Serve hot and fresh with sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo and your favorite salsa.
There are 1190 calories in 1 serving of Cheese Quesadilla Carnitas from Chronic Taco; most of the calories come from carbohydrate and fat. Let us discuss all the nutrients that we get from 1 serving of Cheese Quesadilla from Chronic Taco.
- Calories: 780
- Calories from Fat: 390
- Total Fat: 44g (68%)
- Saturated Fat: 26g (130%)
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 105mg (35%)
- Sodium: 1400mg (58%)
- Total Carbohydrates: 67g (22%)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16%)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 31g (15%)
- Vitamin A: 1%
- Vitamin C: 25%
- Calcium: 11%
- Iron: 167%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Nutrition Facts Source: https://www.menuwithnutrition.com/chronic-tacos-menu-nutrition/
"oh yeah... I forgot your drink ... I forgot your guacamole". Terrible service and the place looks dirty. Great to see the casher use gloves but it is pointless if you are going to have flexibility cash and grab chips with the same hand and same glove. Seriously, there is no way this place can pass any health standard. My 11 year old can do a better job making a regular cheese quesadilla. At this day and age to see this type of service is quite disappointing.
First time visit! I walked in and it smelled great. I wanted to grab a tortilla and start munching out! I'm not sure what the other complaints really were but a cheese quesadilla really is not Mexican food and none really have flavor unless you add something to them. As for the other complaint. Weigh it for yourself! No one is perfect and this is a great Taco/Burrito joint! My food had great flavor that had me wanting more. I will be a repeat offered!
I got Chronic Tacos delivered through GrubHub yesterday. I was not disappointed. My chicken and fish tacos were to die for. the Only thing we ordered that wasn't top notch was the rice. Also if you get the guacamole side for take out, it's a generous portion of yummy chips but only a 2oz cup of guacamole. The QUESADILLA though is absolutely where it's out!! Overall very yummy dinner.
The More Related Queries
What type of cheese is preferred for Cheese Quesadilla?
Ans: You can choose Oaxaca, Chihuahua, Mozzarella, cheddar, or Monterey Jack cheese for your cheese quesadilla.
How can I modify my cheese quesadilla?
Ans: You can add your favourite veggies, if you want to make your favourite cheese quesadilla more interesting. You can add onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes to the quesadilla, which will make it taste better.
Chronic Taco Opens at Orlando
Mon, Jul 16, 2018: Popular Mexican chain Chronic Tacos will open its first Orlando location, reported by Orlando Weekly.
Chronic Tacos will join the Restaurant Row lineup in the plaza at 7541 Sand Lake Road. As of now, there is no set date for the Orlando opening.
Nicki Minaj’s COVID-19 Vaccine Impotence Claim Is Not True, Says Trinidad Health Minister
This Mexican chain has already opened locations in Fort Myers and Tampa, and has another taco spot planned for Vero Beach.
The restaurant offers a build-your-own meal system similar to other chains like Chipotle and Moe's Southwest Grill. Guests will choose from a variety of protein choices, including vegetarian options, and then load on their toppings of choice.
However, this spot has some unique menu options not found at these other chains, like the potato tacos, churro bites and chronic fries.