Breakfast Bacon Taco
How to make Breakfast Bacon Taco
Breakfast Bacon Taco from Chronic Taco is served during their breakfast hours, which features bacon slices, beans, and shredded cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla. If you want to prepare this dish at home, then you can follow the below recipe that we have modified for your convenience. Before preparing this dish, you should arrange the required ingredients that you need during the preparation.
Breakfast Bacon Taco from Chronic Taco features bacon as its main ingredient. Besides this, the dish also features a few other ingredients that you need to keep handy during the preparation.
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 can black beans
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 5 flour tortillas
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Guacamole, for serving
- Salsa, for serving
Method of Preparation
- To begin with the recipe, first you need to place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, while turning occasionally, until bacon is evenly browned and crispy; this will take you about 10 minutes.
- Drain the bacon slices on paper towels to get rid of excess grease. Now crumble the bacon a little.
- The next step is to preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Combine beans and 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix in a saucepan and cook over low heat. Cook beans and stir until warmed, which will take you about 5 minutes.
- To assemble the taco, brush vegetable oil over each tortilla and arrange tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Bake tortillas in the preheated oven until they are warmed, which will take you about 5 minutes.
- Lay a tortilla on a plate; add black bean mixture, bacon, tomatoes, green bell peppers, and Cheddar cheese on it. Fold into taco shape and serve with salsa or guacamole.
There are 290 calories in 1 serving of Bacon Breakfast Taco (with flour tortilla) from Chronic Taco; most of the calories come from carbohydrate and fat. Let us discuss all the nutrients that we get from 1 serving of Bacon Breakfast Taco (with flour tortilla) from Chronic Taco.
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (20%)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30%)
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 195mg (65%)
- Sodium: 490mg (20%)
- Total Carbohydrates: 30g (10%)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0%)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 13g (18%)
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 3%
- Calcium: 1%
- Iron: 56%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Nutrition Facts Source: https://www.menuwithnutrition.com/chronic-tacos-menu-nutrition/
Huntington Beach, CA
I really love Chronic Taco’s tacos. I think they are delicious and would give them 4 stars just for how good they taste. However, I had to write this review after getting their Gringo Breakfast burrito. It by far was the most bland thing I’ve ever seen and eaten. The eggs tasted like cardboard. There was hardly any bacon. I found two random pieces of potato. When adding guacamole, they really skimped on it. Since I did eat some of it, later in the day the thought of it actually continued to gross me out. It’s hard to find a good breakfast burrito you can order and go. This place definitely proves that. The service isn’t friendly at all either. Used to have some friendly people working, not anymore though. Such a bummer.
My family and I love chronic taco! Their Al Pastor is Delicious! My son gets their bacon breakfast burrito and it's more than enough! Plenty of meat in their burritos and tacos! I also enjoy their potatoes tacos too! The guy helping us was very nice tonight and busy doing pick up orders but took the time to take my order instead of making me wait which i was willing to do! Their prices aren't too bad for the amount of food they give. Thanks for great customer service tonight!
The Most Related Queries
What kind of cheese is best for bacon taco?
Ans: If you are preparing breakfast bacon tacos at home, then we recommend you to use shredded cheddar cheese in it. This will make the taste even tastier and will be easy to cook also.
What's the best way to cook bacon in the oven?
Ans: To cook bacon in the oven, you need to preheat your oven to 400℉. Then line a baking sheet with aluminium foil, keeping the edges slightly up. Then you can place a cooling rack on top of the baking sheet, which is optional. Now place your bacon strips on the rack or pan and put the sheet in the oven. Check the bacon after 15 minutes.
Chronic Tacos Celebrated New Valencia Location
Free Tacos for a Year to First 25 Guests At Grand Opening Party October 17
October 14, 2015, VALENCIA, Calif. – Chronic Tacos, a California inspired Mexican grill, is expanding its Southern California presence with the opening of a new location in Valencia. A grand opening celebration will take place on Saturday, October 17, with the first 25 guests receiving free tacos for a year, reported by Franchising.com.
The festivities run from 11am – 3pm and include a Mariachi band, free food samples, giveaways and a celebrity appearance by MTV’s Wee Man (Jason Acuña). The first 25 hungry patrons to arrive will be awarded a free taco each week for a year and the first 50 guests in line will also receive a free taco. Additionally, 20 percent of Saturday’s sales will be donated to ZOE International, a non-profit organization that cares for orphans and rescued children from human trafficking.
“We are a taco shop that lives and breathes the ‘Taco Life’ and we cannot wait to introduce the Chronic Tacos experience to Valencia,” said Chris Lee, co-owner of the Chronic Tacos locations in Valencia and Saugus. “With a focus on freshly-prepared food, a made-to-order menu and a friendly environment to kick back and hang out, we’re confident the concept will be well received by locals.”
Chronic Tacos offers high-quality Mexican cuisine using locally sourced ingredients for its third generation family recipes. The Valencia location is open every day from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. and is located at 28301 Newhall Ranch Road, Suite 3-G, Valencia CA, 91255. For more information, contact the restaurant at (661) 360-1800 or visit eatchronictacos.com.